WHERE: Glasgow Kelvin College, John Wheatley Building, 2 Haghill Road, Glasgow, G31 3SR. Click here for map.
WHEN: WEDNESDAY 7:30pm – 9:30pm CLASSROOM: MX1 Online - MX2 in College
TUTORS: Katherine MacLeod & Sean Gray
INSTRUMENT HIRE: None
TERM DATES, ENROLMENT AND COST: See Membership page.
GFW Playing Together – Wednesday Warm Up
Mixed Instrument Wednesday - with Katherine Macleod (MX2 in College) & Sean Gray (MX1 Online)
The mixed instrument classes are great for people who have an intermediate or advanced level of playing their instrument and are interested in playing with other instruments in a relaxed class environment.
NB. MX2 in College
Local authorities are allowing singing and whistle playing in schools so in the instance of Adult Mixed Instrument, wind instruments will be permitted using careful spacing of students and careful room ventilation.
You will focus on:-
- Enjoying playing among other instruments.
- Learning new traditional tunes
- Improving learning by ear
- Playing some harmonies and simple arrangements
- Playing Your Instrument Confidently
- Learning a wide variety of tunes including waltzes reels, marches, jigs , hornpipes, strathspeys and songs
Click on Image for Tutor info